Skin Care – Tips for Healthy Natural Skin
Skin Care :
Our skin reflects our health and vitality. Our physical, mental and emotional health Glowing skin indicates physical health. The positive attitude and self-confidence are shaken. On the other hand, rough skin and dark spots represent unhealthy body. Stressful lifestyle and personality neglect
Anyone who doesn’t want to look good starts with good skin. You might think it’s no big deal. There are many products on the market that can make your skin glow in the blink of an eye. But when you use it, you should also understand that this is not the case.
These cosmetics have a temporary effect on the skin. Many side effects are very expensive and not suitable for all skin types. So what is the solution? We come to the topic of natural skin care, which is natural skin care.
Natural skin care products do not only include the use of chemical-free skin care products. This is an ongoing process that stems from a healthy lifestyle. Appropriate nutrition and skin care products suitable for direct application
First of all, the natural way to care for the skin begins with some lifestyle changes that we need to pay attention to.
Get enough sleep: “Dream” is more than just a word. Its significance is much more than that. Like other parts of your body, adequate sleep is important for healthy skin. Getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep (time varies from person to person) will help you relax.
The blood circulation is normal. Take care of the wear and tear of the day and refresh yourself in the morning. Dark circles, rough skin, and lifeless face. This is a side effect of lack of sleep. So turn off the TV, unplug the laptop, and leave the party to get a good night’s sleep
You have enough sleep now. It’s time to exercise. Get active. Walk, run, exercise. Go to the gym, extend your working hours, take the stairs, and do anything that keeps you active. A sedentary lifestyle can affect the skin, leading to swelling and swelling, cellulite and muscle atrophy. Exercise can also help us relax and relax. Both are essential for healthy skin.
Drink plenty of water:
Water helps the body detoxify, bathe cells, flush waste, and help digestion. The list of purifying the blood is endless. The goal is to drink at least 2 liters of water a day to avoid carbonated and sugary drinks. It also provides natural juices and soups as additional liquid sources.
- For smooth and radiant skin, drinking honey and warm water in the morning is a great help.
- Second, the natural way to take care of the skin is through a good diet. Let’s look at some basics:
- Get enough fiber:
Eating a high
Fiber diet will keep your digestive system in good working order and completely control constipation. Eliminate the root causes of many skin problems, such as acne, psoriasis, skin blemishes, etc. We should eat more fruits, fresh vegetables, and whole grains. The idea of a lot of salads is to reduce the consumption of processed foods and fast foods because they have almost no dietary fiber. Natural eating is the mantra to make the most of them.
Reduce excess sugar
The more sugar we eat, the better. The more sugar that enters our blood, the more. Over time, this leads to a process in which glucose molecules bind to protein molecules to destroy protein molecules. This destroys collagen, cartilage and tendons, leading to wrinkles. So next time you add a second tablespoon of sugar to your tea/coffee. Or take a bite of your favorite candy…think again!
Get good fats
These are the fats needed to build cells. Cell membranes, hormones, etc. A lack of good fats can cause eczema, acne, and dry skin. Sources of these fats include cold water fish, walnut oil, linseed oil, and walnuts. You can also try fish oil supplements..
In addition to these basic dietary requirements, we also need a balanced diet that contains vitamins, minerals, protein, fat, and all the necessary ingredients for a good diet. This is extremely important for a healthy body and mind. Includes smooth and radiant skin
Finally, we come to the most interesting part of the discussion. Natural skin care products should be used regularly to get the best results. By the classic definition of a natural skin care product. These are products found and used in natural or original form. It contains no chemicals and is produced in a way that maintains the integrity of the ingredients.
There are many products that can be purchased by reputable companies in the market. But it should take some time and prepare a simple recipe. Used to solve common skin problems and daily cleansing and toning
Skin care tips:
- Stop using soap on your face. (If possible, use chickpea flour and milk to make the dough. Spread it thoroughly, knead it slightly, and wash it off with water. Trust me, it’s better than any soap.
- Massage with mustard oil 10 minutes before bathing, and then take a hot bath. Your skin will become moisturized and soft.
- Milk body massage Milk provides natural moisture to the skin.
- For daily cleansing Mix sandalwood powder with rose water, add 4-5 drops of milk, and apply to the entire face and body. After 10 minutes, take a hot bath.
- Mix warm honey with lemon juice and apply it on the face. Allow to dry, then rinse with warm water. Rejuvenate and cleanse your skin.
- Make a natural bleach Mix lemon juice with milk. Then massage the face and body. Naturally radiant skin
- To remove the brown color, mix the cucumber juice with the tomato juice. Apply to the skin and wash off with cold water.
- Mix the cream with flour. Apply this cream on the skin and wash it off to get smooth skin.
This is the basic method of natural skin care. The luster and luster brought by natural care is visible to everyone and is eternal. Remember: beauty is not just superficial… it starts with the skin!