Benefits of garlic | 7 advantages and disadvantages of eating raw garlic
How important is raw garlic to our body? benefits of garlic
Benefits of garlic – Garlic is mainly used in cooking. Did you know that garlic is a medicine? It is used in many ways. Because of its many properties, it is used in cooking. Because in addition to adding flavor to food, it can also help keep us away from various diseases. If you eat garlic raw, you know what? It will be better for our body. Prevent serious illnesses such as colds, colds or cancer.
Eliminate 7 Diseases 7 Benefits of Eating Raw Garlic / Benefits of Garlic
1. Heart Disease/Heart Obstruction Diary
Garlic is good for people with heart disease.
Garlic can eliminate many heart problems.
Eating Leh Sun can prevent blood from pooling in the body. The risk of heart attack is also reduced. If garlic and honey are eaten together, fat will not accumulate in the arteries leading to the heart. Fat is also removed if blocked. Because the blood flow in the heart easily reaches the heart. So far, all diseases in the heart have been cured. If you also have heart disease you should eat 5 to 8 raw garlic on an empty stomach. this will help you.
2. Beneficial in high blood pressure / causes and remedies for blood pressure
Eating garlic can relieve high blood pressure.
Eating garlic helps blood circulation. People suffer a lot due to high blood pressure. These people recommend eating garlic every day. But eating raw garlic is more beneficial.
3. Removes many diseases of the stomach / causes of prick in the stomach / symptoms of heaviness in the stomach
Raw garlic is an excellent remedy for diarrhea and constipation.
Eating garlic can help with many stomach problems. To do this, chew 2 to 3 pieces of raw garlic and eat it on an empty stomach. Eating it daily can help relieve diarrhea and constipation. Garlic also detoxifies our body. If you have stomach problems, eat raw garlic on an empty stomach in the morning.
4. Beneficial in digestion / How to improve digestion
Are you having trouble with your digestive system?
Therefore, raw garlic should be consumed. By doing this, our digestive system remains fine. Appetite increases and your entire digestive system heals.
5 – How to relieve stress / How to remove mental stress / Symptoms of tension
Let me tell you, garlic can relieve stress.
Many times, due to tension and stress, this acid is formed in our body. If you eat garlic in the morning on an empty stomach, it will block the formation of these acids in your body. so you won’t be nervous.
6 – Beneficial for toothache / toothache treatment / toothache medicine
Garlic also has antibacterial and pain-relieving properties.
Eating raw garlic can cure toothache.
Chew with the tooth you suffer from. By doing this, you will get relief in no time.
7. Beneficial in cold and cough
Garlic can also treat respiratory diseases.
If someone has a cold, cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma
Treating these garlic consumption can prove beneficial to you. It is a natural medicine. In this case, if you want to stay away from these diseases, eat 2-3 sprouts of garlic per day. You will survive these diseases. If you already have this condition, you will start seeing relief very quickly.
Disadvantages of eating raw garlic
- The taste of garlic is hot
People who have trouble with hot-tasting food items
Those people should not eat raw garlic.
2. If you have a burning sensation in the stomach by eating raw garlic in the summer season.
So you can eat it in winter season.
3. People who have problems with Vata Pitta
So they should not eat garlic. Due to this you may have problems like stomach irritation, pain, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
4. If you are having any kind of bleeding problem (bleeding from nose or any other part of the body), then you do not have to consume garlic.
5. If there is a pregnant woman, then they should not eat raw garlic. In this case, you may also face some problems. And if you have to eat garlic, then you must consult your doctor once.
6. You should eat only 5 to 6 buds of garlic in a day. But don’t eat too much.
These were 7 benefits of eating raw garlic on an empty stomach.
We have told only 7 benefits in these posts.
In this way, there are many other benefits of eating garlic, which always give you benefits.